Our move from Texas to Washington has been a NIGHTMARE. While our "binding" estimate was $1369.35 we ended up paying $2,250.00 on this move. They told us that our furniture would arrive in approximately a week. However, it took close to 40 days! We were unable to reach anyone to figure out where our furniture was or when it would arrive. When we called, we would be forced to listen to horrible hold music for about 30 minutes or given a number to call with a voice mailbox that was full. It has been terribly frustrating!
Since we thought this company just took off with our furniture, we sent a legal demand letter demanding the immediate delivery of our furniture and a full refund. Two days later, our furniture magically appeared. HOWEVER, upon delivery, the driver told us that we had to sign a release form, waiving our rights to a refund, lawsuit and making us promise NOT TO WRITE ONLINE COMPLAINTS ABOUT THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY. The movers told us that they had never seen anything like this, and that it was crafted especially for us since we were posting online complaints
You can see this crazy waiver at http://www.facebook.com/firstcallmovercomplaints
We refused to sign, as this was not part of our original agreement. However, the movers refused to deliver our goods without our signature. We even got the cops involved over this unlawful behavior!
We plan to seek legal action without a FULL REFUND.
If you are have similar problems with this company, please email email@example.com. We would love to get the word out about this scam of a company.
In sum ...go elsewhere! This company is full of CRIMINALS!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Moving Service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "DR Horton consistently leaving nails on the street and refuse to refund the cost of a tire. I have tire pressure monitoring and it's obvious when a tire gets punctured..."
- "I wish I had read the other reviews before I booked this company. They go by 2 names : Seapac Global and as Southeast Shipping. I've moved many times and..."
- "We moved from OH to KS.Legally they had 21 days to get here.The day after, they get here.We called Karin, the dispatcher, several times, continuing to lie about the ETA,..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."
- "Many movies that came out in 2015 are still not available to stream in the USA however they are available to stream in South America. Many just released movies are..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."