Our move from Texas to Washington has been a NIGHTMARE. While our "binding" estimate was $1369.35 we ended up paying $2,250.00 on this move. They told us that our furniture would arrive in approximately a week. However, it took close to 40 days! We were unable to reach anyone to figure out where our furniture was or when it would arrive. When we called, we would be forced to listen to horrible hold music for about 30 minutes or given a number to call with a voice mailbox that was full. It has been terribly frustrating!
Since we thought this company just took off with our furniture, we sent a legal demand letter demanding the immediate delivery of our furniture and a full refund. Two days later, our furniture magically appeared. HOWEVER, upon delivery, the driver told us that we had to sign a release form, waiving our rights to a refund, lawsuit and making us promise NOT TO WRITE ONLINE COMPLAINTS ABOUT THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY. The movers told us that they had never seen anything like this, and that it was crafted especially for us since we were posting online complaints
You can see this crazy waiver at http://www.facebook.com/firstcallmovercomplaints
We refused to sign, as this was not part of our original agreement. However, the movers refused to deliver our goods without our signature. We even got the cops involved over this unlawful behavior!
We plan to seek legal action without a FULL REFUND.
If you are have similar problems with this company, please email email@example.com. We would love to get the word out about this scam of a company.
In sum ...go elsewhere! This company is full of CRIMINALS!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Moving Service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "I got my stuff with a big hole on my coffee table, damages and missing pieces of my day bed. We filed a claim and the answer is DENIED why..."
- "BEWARE!!!! these people have been a nightmare! I had a simple move from an apartment to a storage while I go out of state for training. These Morons..."
- "I purchased a ebike from X-Treme and have had nothing but trouble, and I have contacted the company without any response 1.rear wheel spokes assemble out of sequence that..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."