Same as all the other complaints.Its basically their scam.

They lie to you about the cost and delivery date, but their contract is so non-binding you can't to anything but bend over and get anally raped by these ***.I called and talked to a representative that got real honest with me and he told me he would never recommend his company to a friend or family member.So this complaint needs to be at least 100 words so these are the words I would describe this company with; Liars, cheat, *** artist, deceiver, deluder, dissimulator, equivocator, fabler, fabricator, fabulist, false witness, falsifier, fibber, maligner, misleader, perjurer, phony, prevaricator, promoter, storyteller, trickster

Had an Experience with First Call Movers?

Comments

Hudson, Florida, United States #715234

Why isnt anybody taking them to court???? and What is the Owners name from First Call Movers so I can take him to court?

FirstCallMovers

First Call Movers regrets to hear you are dissatisfied with our moving services. We understand you would like to remain anonymous, however, with the information you have provided, we are unable to locate your move. If you are indeed a customer we would like to speak with you to address your issues and concerns.

Please contact us at customercare@firstcallmovers.com as soon as possible as we always like to ensure that our customers are satisfied with our services. Be sure to provide us with your name and job number so we can better assist you.

Thank you.