First Call Movers - Awful Experience
I got my stuff with a big hole on my coffee table, damages and missing pieces of my day bed.We filed a claim and the answer is DENIED why ?
"No notations noted on the delivery documents" Although on the same day we called the company and ask for what we need to do, they told us to file a claim and we did but after 1 week we received the letter that all claims are denied. When first time we called the time about the claim (the day we received our stuff) they told us the process is taking like 2-3 months but i do not understand the reason why i received the response in 1 week it was obvious that they did not want to pay even if it is their fault.
Plus to reach a person in charge is a miracle in this company.He or she is never in the office.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Moving Company
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "We moved from Naples Fl to Port Saint Lucie. They came with too small a truck and crammed everything in. A LOT of damage to nice furniture. We are sick..."
- "After paying for two year, on hwy n 98 Lakeland fl.come today on a Saturday my wife and I pay our late fee because every time we called to make..."
- "RUN AWAY. DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE FAKE REVIEWS. This is one of the most dishonest and uncaring company i have ever dealt with. I'm shocked that such business practice..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."