First Call Movers - Awful Experience
I got my stuff with a big hole on my coffee table, damages and missing pieces of my day bed.We filed a claim and the answer is DENIED why ?
"No notations noted on the delivery documents" Although on the same day we called the company and ask for what we need to do, they told us to file a claim and we did but after 1 week we received the letter that all claims are denied. When first time we called the time about the claim (the day we received our stuff) they told us the process is taking like 2-3 months but i do not understand the reason why i received the response in 1 week it was obvious that they did not want to pay even if it is their fault.
Plus to reach a person in charge is a miracle in this company.He or she is never in the office.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Moving Company
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "My experience with California Moving Systems, 3801 Happy Lane, Sacramento, CA 95827 has been a nightmare. This companies actions, practices, and personnel could best be described as negligent, reckless, with..."
- "We moved from OH to KS.Legally they had 21 days to get here.The day after, they get here.We called Karin, the dispatcher, several times, continuing to lie about the ETA,..."
- "I purchased a ebike from X-Treme and have had nothing but trouble, and I have contacted the company without any response 1.rear wheel spokes assemble out of sequence that..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."