First Call Movers - Awful Experience
I got my stuff with a big hole on my coffee table, damages and missing pieces of my day bed.We filed a claim and the answer is DENIED why ?
"No notations noted on the delivery documents" Although on the same day we called the company and ask for what we need to do, they told us to file a claim and we did but after 1 week we received the letter that all claims are denied. When first time we called the time about the claim (the day we received our stuff) they told us the process is taking like 2-3 months but i do not understand the reason why i received the response in 1 week it was obvious that they did not want to pay even if it is their fault.
Plus to reach a person in charge is a miracle in this company.He or she is never in the office.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Moving Company
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "We moved from Naples Fl to Port Saint Lucie. They came with too small a truck and crammed everything in. A LOT of damage to nice furniture. We are sick..."
- " I hired this company to move my household less than three miles away. They showed up late and forgot their sissors and tape and wanted to know if we..."
- "If you are hoping to shell out several thousand dollars to have someone ransack all your belongings, steal what they think is valuable, and damage the rest, then Sammy Services..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."